Hi Music Lovers ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  MP3 Songs  |  need help ?

Free MP3 Music Downloads

Avril Lavigne says "Goodbye Lullaby"

Bookmark and Share
"Goodbye Lullaby" said Avril Lavigne who loved the singers 'Tik Tok' lyrics Kesha, and found the pop star as she and Katy Perry's "cute".

He said: "Their music was very nice and pleasant than that they are funny, like Kesha which has some really funny lyrics that remind me of how about the lyrics on 'Girlfriend' that I made ​​very light and playful impressed.

Avril, now 26, broke into the mainstream in age from 17 to 2002 single 'complex' and has become the public spotlight since. However, he said he never dreamed of becoming Hobby Yah, and has managed to stay on top through dedication to her career.

He added: "I just want to sing in front of people I come from nothing, a small Canadian town without my connection here because I work hard ..."

When later asked about what he misses about his hometown, named Avril particular pizzeria.

He said: "Only a pizza place that I mentioned La Pizzeria when I was on my first cover of Rolling Stone, and it eventually became a place where fans go They have a pizza special Avril Lavigne And I eat there for free for life ...!"
Loading...